Do you ever feel alone in your quest for work-life balance? Are you struggling to feel empowered to pursue your career purpose? Do you want to find the courage to improve your priorities? This conference is for you.
Course Description: The Brave Enough Women’s Conference: BELONG will equip attendees to establish wellbeing in their personal and professional lives. Attendees will be taught techniques to lessen burnout, and improve leadership and communication skills, and the value of diversity and inclusion. Through expert Keynote lectures, breakout sessions, and written assignments geared toward women in medicine, attendees will be given instructional tools to amplify their careers while establishing healthy work life integration. Through novel educational techniques, this course will foster community growth, gender equity, and personal wellbeing.
Target Audience: This course is intended for professional men and women in healthcare interested in gender equity, professional resilience, and wellbeing.
Location and Date: September 12 – 15th 2019 Scottsdale, Arizona
Venue: Scottsdale Resort at McCormick Ranch
By June 15, 2019: $1500
On or After June 15, 2019: $1600
Conference Registration Fee Includes:
New In 2019!!!
Self Defense Class
VIP Pre Party
Professional Legal Advice
Headshot Opportunity (Elective)
All Didactic & Breakout Programming
Mid-Conference Beverages and Snacks
Champagne Networking Welcome Reception
Brave Enough Gala and Dinner
AMA PR Category 1 Credits ™
Thrive Passport Self-Discovery Wellbeing Guide for individual post-conference study
Built-in Journal and Reflection Time
14.0 CME Accreditation
Brave Enough 2019 Women’s Conference is accredited by the Accreditation Council for continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the Metro Omaha Medical Society.
1. Develop a guide for women physicians wellbeing.
2. Create a community of women physicians for professional growth and career advancement through sponsorship and mentorship.
3. Identify aspects of leadership development amongst women physicians
4. Evaluate differences in gender communication in the workplace.
5. Distinguish characteristics of professional burnout and resilience
6. Recognize habits and thought processes of wellness amongst physicians
7. Formulate plans to support workplace diversity and inclusion.
8. Identify tools to promote healthy time management, meditation and mindfulness, and exercise
This conference addresses several current gaps in diversity of medicine: communication differences between women and men in the workplace, career gaps in advancement of women in leadership positions and in academia, work life integration, and the importance of community to address physician burnout, as well as diversity and inclusion challenges that affect women in medicine.